Sunday 17 February 2013

A life without colour........is very dull!

I have been meaning for awhile now to do a post about colour and after seeing 'The Life of Pi' in cinemas recently I was inspired!
Have any of you seen it? If you haven't - You absolutely have to! And if you have - I think you'll agree that everybody who hasn't seen it has to!
I went to see the film in 3D, and just everything about it blew me away - the imagery, colours, actual story line and actors were just amazing (as you can see I can't rave about it enough!)

On another colour note, I have just found this really cool website called 'Chip It' which allows you to take an image of your own or an image off the internet and turn the colours of the image into a colour palette of Sherwin William's paint colours. I think this is so useful when designing digitally (which I have been trying to dabble in recently - I see a new post coming up!) So have a go it's really fun!!


So combing both The Life of Pi and Chip it, here are a few of my favourite images from the film turned into colour palettes! 


2 comments:

  1. the second one is my fave. loved the color..
    tell me if you want to follow each other.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that colour scheme too! I was surprised how many colours they could get into the film when most of it was filmed at sea!
    Yeah definitely I'll follow you :) thank you x

    ReplyDelete