Thursday 7 February 2013

For All You Vintage Lovers

Another fantastic find for me yesterday in High Street Arcade - Hubbard's Cupboard.

It is an amazing shop which re uses and re fashions vintage fabrics into vintage style dresses. There are also some drop dead gorgeous wedding dresses showcased in the shop and are all made by hand!
I love the re use recycle motto and am always trying to do this with my own wardrobe (although finding the time is often difficult!) So finding this little wonder was definitely the highlight of my day!

They sell anything and everything vintage all with a fun quirky feel! So if your passing go in and have a look, the shop window display itself will be enough to drag you in!!














Here is the link to their Facebook page also to keep up to date with new products! http://www.facebook.com/hubbardscupboardshop?fref=ts

& thank-you to Hubbard's Cupboard for allowing me to take the pictures shown!

2 comments:

  1. i love this shop too ! ur blogs are really good too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't believe I had never been in before! It's definitely going to become a favourite very quickly! Thank you :) x

      Delete