Sunday 10 March 2013

The Vintage Fair


It's Mothers Day! So I took my Mum out to the vintage fair being held in Cardiff's City Hall. We weren't sure what to expect but we loved it!!! We had a good laugh and a reminisce at some of the clothes but most of all we wished we had won the lottery to afford some of the most gorgeous 1950's dresses.

I did manage to buy one lovely dress from Juliette's Thread, who re-works vintage clothes, which as most of you know I lurrrvve doing!!! It was £30 however so that was my budget blown....but it was worth it!




Apparently the dress before was a maxi dress with lots of ribbons hanging off it!!! 
I hope you all love it as much as I do!! 
&
Check out the Vintage Fair website for when it is coming to a town near you!


5 comments:

  1. Great post ! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yeah sure I have followed you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY nice post! Great Blog!

    do you want to follow eachother?
    I wait for you soon my darling!!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have followed your blog! xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks! Yeah sure, I will follow you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete