Thursday 1 August 2013

Inspiring Artist : Ana Kolega


While I was in Croatia I saw a lot of different artists showcasing their work within the streets of Old Town Zadar which was very inspiring in itself. However there was one artist which managed to stop me every time I walked past (which was every night!)

....................................
Ana Kolega is a local artist who lives and works in Zadar, and has participated in many exhibitions at home and also abroad.

Her art is so colourful and energetic that you can't help but stop and admire it! I love the childlike innocence to the paintings and also the different media that she works on.

I ended up buying 2 of his postcards as I couldn't afford the actual prints, but next time I visit I am definitely buying all of them!



If you would like to see more of Ana Kolega's work visit her website here:

1 comment:

  1. I also saw this same exhibition of her photos. I only bought one painting, and could now kick myself for not buying more. Love that woman and her sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete