Tuesday 5 March 2013

Craft Sunday

I mentioned in a previous post that me and my mum have decided to do a craft Sunday every month! So this was a quick project we did together last Sunday, using another one of my Nan's old jackets.

Before!
Before! 





I loved the print on this jacket but the shoulder pads I wasn't too fussed on!

I also needed to make the jacket smaller as a whole and decided to turn the jacket round to make the buttons a bit of a feature in the back!

The longest part of the process was unpicking it all!!!



After!
After!







I hope this inspires people to start re-using and recycling old clothes, it really didn't take too long and its totally unique :)!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this look, I would love a top like this you could wear it casual or dress it up for an evening look. Amazing xx

    ReplyDelete