Sunday 24 February 2013

I'm in LOVE with Peter Pan...collars!




Peter-pan collars seem to be everywhere at the moment in fashion, and I love them! I think they can change an outfit in an instant and makes it really easy to up-date an old top that has been sitting in the back of your wardrobe for ages, and give it a brand new look! 
I have quite a few tops and dresses with collars attached but I love the idea of the detachable collar to mix and match with different outfits! You can buy these in most stored on the high street and on-line, or you could even make your own if your feeling crafty!

Love the large peter pan collar

This is so cute

My 2 favourite things - spots and collars!

My mum crocheted this collar for me on one of our newly introduced craft Sundays!

I love the big red button!


I got this as a Christmas gift from ASOS Marketplace!



I bought this collar in my local textiles shop and I just attached a ribbon on the back!

3 comments:

  1. love them! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) yeah sure I will follow you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete