Monday 4 February 2013

A Little Aladdin's Cave of Buttons

One shop I always mean to go in every time I walk through the Castle Arcade in Cardiff is Claire Grove Buttons. And I finally went in there today and was not disappointed! There are some really amazing buttons in there for any kind of project you are doing, or if you just want to ooh and ahh at all the pretty patterns and colours!
If you are passing pop in and see, I can guarantee you probably won't want to leave in a hurry!

















2 comments:

  1. Hi What amazing collections of buttons, i want to dig my hand and feel all the different type of fabrics and materials.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing in there with all the different shapes and colours! Who knew you could have such interesting buttons! x

      Delete