Friday 11 January 2013

And on my walk I saw.....

I got a brand spanking new camera for Christmas this year which I was so excited about!! But today has literally been the only nice day where I have been able to get out and about and use it!  So I killed two birds with one stone and took the dog for a walk too!

and this is what I saw.....

Playing around with the aperture (don't I sound technical!)

Playing around with speed settings


This shows how much rain we've had!!

I hate to say it but this was a mistake, even though I love the  outcome. I  used a very high aperture  which let more light in, and took a photo of the reflection of the tree. When I got home I was playing around with the rotation and decided I liked the picture best upside down!! 

I love the colours of this photograph!

I am always drawn to buildings and houses!

A funny find as we were walking! I think this means the end of Christmas!

Someone has lost their kite 




No comments:

Post a Comment