Friday 18 January 2013

Artsicle....An Art Revolution

Artsicle is a new website that I have just discovered that lets you take a quiz to find out what art is best suited to your tastes.

The quiz only takes 2 minutes to do and then you get a list of recommendations of art that you can either rent or purchase!

I had personally never heard of renting artwork but reading what Artsicle is all about I think it is a brilliant idea!

Artsicle works to support artists in the long run as it allows more artists to continue what they love doing!

You can rent a piece of art work from just £25 a month and you can keep the piece for as long as you want! All the while you will be supporting the artist, and impressing all your friends with new artworks every month!! I know as an art student I love looking at pieces of art work, but would never be able to afford to purchase it, therefore this would be the perfect option!

I had a look at the quiz and I apparently have an eclectic taste!


I think this is quite true for me! So here is the link, take a look and do the quiz for yourself!!!!
http://www.artsicle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment